Friday, February 8, 2008

Twilight Madlibbin' at Water's Edge

Remember: Sunshine has the power to heal all things.*

I saw the most amazing fishing line in the tree this morning. I felt so overcome with joy that I photographed it and stared. And all around me were reminders about why the Materialist’s work changes lives, and how, as well as that of the Conceptualist and the Feeler.

I have to remember to breathe, to think of others before myself when I feel out of control, to wear varying shades of the color of my deepest power, to walk through the indigo waters into the light when I’m feeling lost. You know, oddly enough, moving to Austin may have been the best decision I’ve ever made. Wierd, huh? Maybe not. Texas. Hmmm.

By The Linguist, aka Scryptkeeper. DBA Samiya (shhhh).

* Whatever you’re thinking (i.e. “It ain’t got the power to heal _________!!!”) Give it a shot. Try it again. It just might.)

No comments: