Friday, February 8, 2008

Twilight Madlib

__________________________________________________________
(title...fill this in after you complete the madlib below)

I saw the most amazing ________________(noun) in the _________________(place) this ________(time of day). I felt so _______________ (an emotion) that I _________________________________(verb, etc). And all around me ____________________________________(nouns, verbs, etc). I have to remember _____________________________(colors, textures, sights, sounds). You know, ________________________________________________(one final phrase of your choice).

By_______________________________, aka_________________________

1 comment:

Senalka said...

Twilight Madlib

__The Hound of Hamilton___________
(title...fill this in after you complete the madlib below)

I saw the most amazing __hound in the _park this _morning. I felt so overcome that I _stared up into the sky and let the rain fall down on me. And all around me __the birds were singing). I have to remember __the way the grass felt beneath my feet that day. You know, that hound brought me a sense of calm and peace.

By___Senalka__________, aka__The Feeler______________